Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fiber and Food at Rhinebeck

What a delightful weekend I had at Rhinebeck last weekend. As you can see Judy, her sister Linda and I met up with some new fiber buddies and bloggers. Michelle, Burt, Linda and Kim like us bought fiber and other goodies.
The weekend started off with a rainstorm, but by Saturday afternoon the sun was out in Rhinebeck. Unfortunately, RI was getting a flood and DH was very concerned since our next door neightbor got 5 feet of water in his basement. We were very lucky not to get flooded.

I did not buy too much at the festival. I picked up some Romney roving, unbleached silk, blue Alpaca mixed with wool and angelina. I also picked up some lovely ceramic tiles of country landscapes. I was very bad in the food department buying chocolate chip scones and peanut butter chocolate bars!!!

When I get my Hello software working I will try to launch other pictures of Rhinebeck. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, better get those pictures..I'm disappointed! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, we want to see Stuff!

vanessa said...

cindy, i read your blog, but didn't connect the dots when we met! hope to see you again next year :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy, it was so good to see you again, I only wish that I had had more time to spend with you and Judy. Next year for sure!!