Monday, October 03, 2005

Blog Fog

I know I haven't posted in rather a long time. I'm dealing with Blog Fog. Somehow I've been in
no blog period. Thankfully that is over.....Yesterday I had a good time demonstrating spinning at the Hearthside House in Lincoln, R.I. There were many visitors out for an afternoon of crafts. I find that children and men are most fascinating with the art of spinning. I was able to spin a whole bobbin full of creamy wool while Sandy C spun alpaca. Across from us was Chris S working at away at some wonderful rug hooking. Sue D was greatly missed :(.

Naturally I had to use my new camera a Panasonic Lumix FX7. It's all Judy's fault for doing all the foot work checking out different cameras. I think I'm very satisfied with this camera.I thank all those who contributed to the camera fund for my b-day present :).




Last Wednesday Judy, the sock and I visited the sea after eating some Four Seasons' delights.The weather was delightful and I got some camera lessons to boot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what, no picture of you in your costume??? :)

Anonymous said...

The tiger looks pretty against that blue sky. Enjoy playing with the new camera!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it is worth being in Blog Fog...you have been up to wonderful things & gee, I like the camera photos!!! What camera is it, pray tell! Nice to have you back.