Sunday, May 15, 2005

Of Bloggers,Sheep and Stash


My favorite Sheep are Jacobs. I just love their ancient heritage and their fleece. One of the first fleeces I processed and spun is a Jacob. I made a cardigan out of it that I still wear. Luckily I was able to photograph this guy yesterday at NHSW. I did escape the fair with nary a fleece :).....especially since I have five fleeces in my stash.

What a great time Judy and I had that day. The rain held off and the sun actually appeared in the afternoon.We met some bloggers over the course of the day!We had lunch with Kim of The Woolen Rabbit and met Cassie, Norma and Stephanie while touring the barns. It's so great to put a face with a blogger. It makes the reading of her blog so much more fun.

We spent some time at The Merlin Tree watching David speak to fiber lovers about his new Hitchhiker wheel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, meeting sheep and fellow bloggers. So you didn't buy anything!? I admire your restraint.