Monday, October 08, 2007

Stuff happens............

Time passes swiftly when you haven't posted in awhile. I go through periods where believe it or now I have so much I could blog about that I'm in a quandry as to what to actually blog about.

Let's start with MS3...I'm thrilled to be nearing the end of clue #3. Yarn Harlot is nearing the end of hers. I CAN DO IT ! I actually have been able to knit a number of rows without having to tink back rows at a time. This is such a plus as you can well imagine. Luckily I managed to pick up a music stand to place my charts. This tip comes courtesy of Iris the musician. The wonderful part about the stand is that is has a deep ledge that allows you to place a pencil, crochet hook and beads. DH was not to thrilled about yet another piece of knitting sculpture in the area ..........but hey get over it! eventually I'll post more pics when the spirit moves me.

I did get to spin with some fellow bloggers last weekend. It was a celebratory spin in to pay homage to Cheryl's new wheel. It's beautiful as were the other large wheels present.



Out and About..............Franklin that lucky son of a gun got to take a workshop with Kaffe Fassett!!! I've always wanted to try Persian Poppies.............and all the color mixing with the guidance of Brandon Mably.

Check out Debby's Oceane by the ocean. It's lovely.............we need a bit of ocean as the sunlight wanes in the fall.

6 comments:

Manise said...

It was lots of fun and great to finally put a face to a blog name. Very nice meeting you!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to meet you and spend time with you! Looking forward to seeing your Mystery Stole grow!

vanessa said...

what fun you guys can have altogether!

Laurie said...

It was a lovely time. And yes, you CAN do the mystery shawl.

Iris said...

Hey, congrats on the music stand! Tell DH he can always borrow it when he takes up the guitar!

And I'm glad you're still plugging away at the Mystery Stole. Perseverance will pay off in the end.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful wheel. What fun!