Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More Rhinebeck

I did make some purchases at Rhinebeck. Two purchases were made at Carolina Homespun. I bought two spindles..............a square one ( it's all Carole's fault) and a Ken Ledbetter spindle. There were a few of us there sampling the spindles. I did manage to meet Sigga Sif and discuss her lovely black and white mittens.

As you can see I've been using the spindles. On the Ledbetter I have some natural colored merino and mohair. I'm spinning some delicious cashmere in laceweight on the square spindle.......



5 comments:

Carole Knits said...

Oh sure. Blame me. ;-)

margene said...

Love the spindles! Cara picked up a square spindle for me and I can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

That Ledbetter spindle is gorgeous! I haven't spun on the square spindle, but it really looks neat!

Kim said...

Hmm..........seems like Carole took 2 of us down that path......heehee

Sigga Sif said...

Hey Cindy. It was really nice to meet you at Rhinebeck. Your new spindles look great!