Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rhinebeckons!

Yes....you read it right....Rhinebeckons...it does so every year. Tonight I spent some time working on the black merino Clapotis, but then I decided to start a new project for casual knitting at Rhinebeck. I began the Chevron scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts....a scarf I've wanted to knit since awhile ago weekend at Spa in Maine.I even bought some Fleece Artist yarn to make it. Well I'm happy to report that it's begun, and I'm very happy with the look.

Just so you know I'm a square on both Saturday and Sunday....................

5 comments:

textilejunkie said...

I hope to see you there. That scarf is still on my list :)

Anonymous said...

See you later! I love the new hat -- looks great.

Carol said...

Safe travel and have fun and shop lots. Look forward to photos.

Iris said...

Ouch, the pun is painful (but cute!)

Hopefully we'll see you there, too.

knitseashore said...

I'll be there tomorrow morning and hope to see you!