Monday, October 16, 2006

Fetching Casanova


As you can see I've been taken by Fetching Handwarmers from Knitty. It's all Sandy's fault for knitting them and posting about it today. I decided not to add to the stash, but use some of my merino handspun yarn from my early days of spinning some 10 years ago....talk about well aged stash LOL....I doubled the yarn to get gauge as they say and I'm enjoying the knit...a break from the stockinette back of Everyday Cardigan. I'll be starting the front soon.

If I finish the handwarmers, I'll wear them to Rhinebeck. Speaking of Rhinebeck ...I can't wait to eat the Taste Budd's chocolate chip bars and scones. No diet for me!!!

Here are more wrister patterns to add to your pattern stash! Or match your Clapotis! Or to match your Pirate Arrrrgyles

Oh yes....Casanova...I almost forgot. If you haven't seen Masterpiece Theater's first fall offering. Check it out on your PBS affiliate. It's excellent. Peter O'Toole stars as the older Casanova who recounts his life to an innocent girl.

4 comments:

AR said...

Love yarn! Those mittens from a couple of posts down are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I also started some with my handspun -- fun, huh!

Anonymous said...

Love the wrister yarn. Thanks for the archive of wrister patterns. The Clapotamaine lady is great.

Roobeedoo said...

Lovely handspun Cindy!