Thursday, October 12, 2006

Durrow....er....Furrow is Done!

Behold a sweater finally finished!!! I'm blocking it as I write this entry. Generally I'm happy with the sleeve pattern changes, I was not so happy with the join at the curve or the saddle. I fiddled a bit with the seam and I think I'm happier with the result. I also reknit the neck with a smaller circular needle and for 2 inches instead of 1.




I 'm having big problems with uploading to Blogger with Hello. But what else is new.......grrrr.
I should know better than to upload at mid morning.

9 comments:

margene said...

That's all we get!? Looks great.

margene said...

It was worth the wait. The sweater is beautiful and an accomplishment. Love the color, too.

Marisa said...

Wow, can't wait to see the sweater in person. I love that yarn ;)

Beth S. said...

Oh, hooray! Now go put it on and take another picture. ;-)

judy said...

now a model shot.... it looks great, can't wait to see it in person.

beadlizard said...

Oh, that's nice. I've been picturing something similar for me. Hmmm. Model shot, please??? --Syl

Peevish said...

Looks great - do we get to see a model picture?

Cathy said...

LOL...model shot - these people - one track minds. Errr... I want one too. Good job!!

Laurie said...

That came out really well. I, too, am waiting for the model shot. LOVE the color.