Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday Eye Candy

This morning this lovely Hibiscus flower greeted me! What a great smile it produced which is especially needed when doing the bothersome chore of weeding.

Last night...I needed a new activity to break the boredom of knitting Picovoli so I made a pair of sterling silver earrings to wear. It all began when Sue and I made a trip to the East Side to visit some of our favorite stores. We began with lunch at the new sandwich store which replaced Daily Bread then we went to La Strada...I was bad and bought a lovely pair of sandals.

Next was a visit to A Stitch Above where I purchased three skeins of Lorna's Laces which may be used for a baby gift for twins. Can you knit bloggers make some suggestion for what to knit for twins. It's a challenge given you need to knit for two of them so choosing something small to do is twice as important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about the hat thing? Or little booties.

Anonymous said...

very cute earrings!