Saturday, April 30, 2005

What a Week!!!

This has been a busy week to say the least. I worked four out of the five days. But the fun part of the week started Thursday night. Marisa and I enjoyed our trips to several bridal shops to find a bridal gown on Thursday night and Friday. We had a great time and believe it or not found the perfect gown. Sorry we can't divulge the details :) (John reads this blog and he's not allowed to know :) Naturally we had to have lunch at Panera's....

You should know that we had help making our gown selection because a crack of thunder was heard overhead which confirmed our choice by the gods. I can't help remembering how the gods in Homer's Odyssey would express their views via Zeus's thunderbolt and by golly we got the message when we chose this particular gown. It's a beauty!!!

Obviously I had little time to knit, but I did manage to get halfway up the front of my Rowan t-shirt.

Today I'm off again. This time it's a wedding. I sure hope the rain holds off for the church at 2 pm. Well....gotta dash and get ready for the day. Wish I didn't have to miss Sue's Spin In or the Sheep and Wool at Tolland...boohoohoo....

No comments: