Sunday, April 24, 2005

I Can Handle the Rain

Today....I don't mind the rain. Why? Well for starters...I had a wonderful day yesterday at the Knitters' Retreat held at Judtith G's lovely home. We are so fortunate as guild members to be invited to Room Enough Cottage so that we can knit and eat and talk to our hearts content.

Many were in attendance. Lorraine worked on her crocheted ribbon poncho;Sue worked on a self-striping sock and showed us her wonderful dyed kid mohair/silk wool; Judy...knit her own wool silk yarn with beads into another shawl. Sandy brought her machine knit stole; Kathy her Knitters' lace stole in white mohair. Barbara began a Lucy Neatby hat; Janet crocheted a neat vest; and Kristen worked with a lime green stretchy yarn to create a summer top. Carol R wowed us with her super quilt. Jan showed us her machine knit baby bunting with Bambi designs. Wish I had brought my camera :(

Check out Kirsten's site for some great pics of the day. Above you can see what I reading material I picked up.

No comments: