Friday, September 09, 2005

A Quick Knit

I finished a no- brainer scarf in a few days! Here she is just in time for the fall. It has lovely drape and can be worn several ways.

Last night I attended the Oceanstate Knit and Crochet Guild meeting. Quite a few of us turned out. We discussed how we want to have a speakers such as Debbie Newton, Judy Pascal or another name that escapes me now. Jackie showed up with so many lovely baby sweaters. Kathy also brought two knitted helmet liners for the troops. Dorie brought us lovely small bags to store knitting tools or a small project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was fast! Somehow I missed the fact that it was a scarf and not a shawl that you were working on at the meeting.

Anonymous said...

No-brainers are my favorite right now. It looks great and I can see it has fabulous drape. It'll look good this upcoming season....didn't want to miss our meeting--had a prior commitment that kept me away (CBC event aboard the Amistad ship).