Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm Back!!!!

As some of you may know, I was temporarily severed from the web. That's right my computer crashed as they say. But luckily my computer is back on board thanks to one of the folks with whom I work. The biggie is that all my information is intact. Beware...computers can crash so save always and often to CD or disk. I've learned how dependent I am on the web...it's scary. I was actually feeling withdrawal. I missed my cybercommunications, my desktop, the web and all my information. Boy are we hooked.

Here is proof that I'm still knitting. Not a cat carrier, John, .......two sleeves for slip stitch cardigan. Marisa, John and I are headed up to the Big E this weekend to partake of some fair food and check out the livestock as well as our fair entries :).


No comments: