Sunday, December 02, 2007

Maine Mitts, Meetup and Catfish

A mix of topics today. ......oh well.......it's what's been happening as of late. I finished a pair of Maine Mitts................love these babies over my Isotoner gloves or bare hands. I made them out of some handspun yarn.

Last weekend I headed out to Mystic, CT and met some New England Bloggers. There were several of us in attendance. We missed seeing Kimberly and Rachel.

I also had the pleasure of finally getting a pic of DH's new synodontis catfish.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Such a fun time, meeting up with the fiber buds. It helps get one ready for the winter.

knitseashore said...

It was nice to see you too. The time always goes by too fast!

Sharon said...

Great mitts. Until you use them, you don't realize how wonderful they are. You can use your camera in the cold, for instance. I became a reluctant convert because I thought they "looked" so ugly until I found out that they work great.

Cindy/Snid said...

Oooh- nice mitts! That's a great idea. I just finished my FIRST handspun this weekend and I need a project for it... A quick knit would be good about now too!