Monday, July 18, 2005


As you can see I had fun taking pics of more flowers. Thank goodness for cameras...we can enjoy the flowers that much longer.Me thinks I want to visit a daylily nursery in Rehoboth. Apparently the daylilies are at their peak this week.

YesterdayI worked in my driveway garden after walking quickly with R for 3 miles at RIC. So I can say I got my exercise and weeding done in this muggy weather.

Last night I had a terrible dream trying to use different cell phones to call my boss and never being able to make a call.I even tried to use Carol R's phone. It's just one of those dreams where you can't get anywhere...... at one point the phone became a huge game boy. Ahhh the wonders of technology and its effects on the psyche!

YESSSSS....I'm finally moving along with shapely shawlette. I'll post pics if you want.Lastly A Perfect Red is an excellent nonfiction read!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course we want to see the shapely shawlette!