Monday, November 14, 2005

Has It Been a Week!

What a busy week! It all started with having some routine tests at the hospital...you know the dreaded kind that involves eating no food in advance. It meant I couldn't go to knitting at Sue's and I missed all the fun there. What's a girl to do? So I started a new project in my Sunset handspun, hand dyed yarn. I decided after the wonderful workshop with Candace Eisner Strick to start the Chill Out Hybrid shawl or Adagio shawl. I love knitting it! Just enough detail to keep it interesting and enough mindless to let you gab and knit.

Even though I missed out at Tuesday night knitting I was able to go to the Oceanstate K&C Guild meeting on Thursday night. We had a ball with show and tell. Carol R took her finished baby sweater and Ugg boots, Kathy W brought her baby sweater. Barbara T brought her wonderful Fair Isle socks and Sheep Socks....too cute with sheep on the toe and heel :)
For great pics go to Kristen's blog for a looksee. She also has a great pic of Anne's Tea Cozy. Naturally, I had to start a tea cozy myself. I don't have enough projects to knit. Here is a list of free tea cozy patterns for you to peruse if you wish to knit one.


This morning I machine carded some of Barbara T's lovely Border Leicester fleece...this local fleece is wonderful! This week I'll spin some up to show you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Adaigo Shawl is scrumptious! Love it, love it.

Anonymous said...

wow, the shawl looks great!