Thursday, June 30, 2005

Flowers and Frazzled


Gazania is such a lovely annual. I absolutely adore the striping in the flowers.

Gazania Again....

On the technology front I have been frazzled to death with my email. Apparently Cox is having server problems. My inbox is going crazy with thousands of emails ...%#$##$%^ I spent this morning on the damn phone trying to find out what the problem was.

At least I finished cleaning out my closet. I took out at least 5 bags of clothes for the Salvation Army. Now I can see my clothes for the first time in years.

On the knitting front I started a new pair of socks with Sue's Trekking Sock yarn. I'll have to post a pic soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are stunning!!

Anonymous said...

can I just say you have the most be-a-u-tiful flowers in your garden!