Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tis the Season

I've been busy with the usual holiday activities. Knitting for Christmas has kept me busy as well. But I'm in good shape. I'm hoping to knit at least one more gift at this late date. I don't know about you! but just when I'm coasting into the holiday with quite a bit done, I try to do more ! Any one else do this? Talk about making the days whirr.

Tomorrow it's cookie baking time. Thanks to DD I am only making three or four kinds. These last few years she's volunteered to make some as well. When I think about it, I've been making cookies for more than forty years. Up until the last four years I used to make decorated trays of cookies for gifts. Hmmm what cookies shall I make? Butter balls, Christmas Pistachio M and M squares, Hidden Kiss cookies.........

What cookies are you baking?



No comments: