Sunday, January 20, 2008

Knit, Knit,Knit..........Walk

Progress on three fronts this weekend............Mystery Stole 3 nears the end of the cat's paw section, my Komi Hat closes in on its peak and I made another beret in my hand spun using my new Knitpicks needles thanks to DD and SIL. To deal with the boredom of working on these UFOs, I had to start a new project...another pair of socks....LOL......I still have two other pairs to finish.

I also found time to take a walk in a wooded area with friends....................



3 comments:

Bea said...

Lovely picture of the wooded area and the socks look great. I like that colorway.

Iris said...

Nice walk!

cyndy said...

I love the contrast of these photos....the rich color of the wool and needles...and the soft natural tone of the woods...

The best of both worlds!