Monday, September 24, 2007

Toads, Shawls, Flowers and Wyatt. Oh My!

I finally got a toad lily this season, and she's decided to bloom nicely.Very happy with MS3 today. Excuse the lousy pic.I'm finally on Clue 3. I can do it.....I can do it.....I can do it!
Mums!!! I know there are pretty pedestrian when it comes to the flower world, but I love them. Especially these...............................
Last but not least.....................I love Wyatt, DD and DSIL's newest adoptee. Is this face just too wonderful?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet funny face Wyatt has in his closeup!

Lilith Parker said...

I think I spent too much time with a strict trainer... my first thought was, "heels down, shoulders back, head up," followed a few seconds later by, "oh yeah, the horse is gorgeous, too!" ;)

I love the mums, too. Mums, zinnias, anything with that dense petal cluster is pretty.

knitseashore said...

It is so nice to see flowers posted this late in the season. I don't know anything about horses, but he does look like a wonderful one.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the chrysanthemums. They come in all my favorite colors. ;-)

Artis-Anne said...

I love chrysanths and their scent. Congrats on the MS3 , you can do it :)
You are so right Wyatt does have a lovely face

Life's a Stitch said...

He's got personality,
Li

vanessa said...

wyatt is lovely!!!

Carol said...

Wyatt is quite the handsome guy, I love his markings. Never heard of a toad lily but the fact it blooms now is a very nice feature. Also love the mums. All the colors at this time of the year are just wonderful aren't they. I just want them all to last as long as possible...